Low Cost Internet Services in East TN
What low-cost services are available in my zip code?
In most TN zip codes, there are internet providers that offer low cost plans for people who need more affordable options. Some TN zip codes also have providers that offer low cost laptops and desktops as well. People qualify by:
- Low-income household of four (at or below $49,000 annual income)
- Live in public housing
- Have a K-12 student or college student in your household
- Enrolled in an income-based government assistance program such as:
- NSL (free and reduced lunch at school), SNAP, TANF, WIC
- SSI, Medicaid
- Head Start, LIHEAP
- Participate in Veterans Pension and Survivor Benefits
- Participate in Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
What is available in East TN?
Comcast: $9.95 per month
- For more information, call (855) 846-8376
- Data: 50/5 Mbps
- No installation fee. No modem fee.
Spectrum: $17.99 per month
- For more information call (844) 525-1574
- Data: No data caps, FREE modem and FREE Internet Security Suite protection
Access from AT&T: $10.00 per month
- For more information, call (855) 220-5211
- Data: 150GB or 1TB based on type and speeds available
- No installation fee. No charge for in-home Wi-Fi modem.
PCsforPeople: $15 per month
- For more information, call (651) 354-2552
- Data: Unlimited
- Three prepaid plans are available: 3 months of service - $45 ($15/month), 6 months of services - $85 ($14.16/month), 12 months of service - $135 ($11.25/month)
For low-cost device options such as laptops and desktops:
PCsforPeople 651-354-2552 or visit: https://pcsrefurbished.com/category/partner/everyoneon/3/1234
PlanITROI: (973) 664-0700 x4 or visit: https://dealplanit.com/
Find service providers by zip code
Find service providers by zip code by visiting https://www.everyoneon.org/.
In the right upper corner of the webpage, there is a red button labeled, "Find Offers". Click on it
Scroll down and follow the steps beginning with "Step 1: Enter your zip code below." There should be a box in which to enter your zip code.
After entering your zip code, click on the blue button labeled "Find internet and computer offers". Step 2 will appear below Step 1.
Complete Step 2 by putting a check in all the boxes that apply to your household.
Once you do this, internet services available in your area will appear below the title, "Internet Offers".
To see computer offers, continue to scroll down to the section titled "Device Offers".
From this page, you can find more information about services or sign up for services by clicking the "Sign Up" button that appears below each internet offer that is available in your area.
From this page, you can find more information about devices or purchase a device by clicking the "Buy Now" button that appears below each device offer that is available in your area.