Independent Living Planning Guides
The following documents provide guidance on Independent Living planning and service provision for youth and young adults in DCS care.
- Guide for Developing an Independent Living Plan for Youth Ages 14 and Up
- Guide for Developing a Transition Plan for Youth Ages 17 and Up
- Guide for Developing a Transition Plan for Young Adults Receiving Extension or Re-Establishment of Foster Care Services
- Extension of Foster Care Services Court Procedures Time Frames
- Court Appearances for Young Adults Receiving Extension of Foster Care Services