DCS Policy Preview
Department of Children’s Services' revised/new policies and procedures will be placed on this web site for PREVIEW for 14 days (or less depending on nature of revisions) for an additional review by staff and other entities prior to implementation. Revised policies will be “marked up” to review detailed revisions.
DELETED information will be displayed as a “strikethrough” and highlighted (e.g., strikethrough); NEW information will be represented in RED. New policies will not contain revision marks.
Directions for submitting comments/suggestions
- Submit your comments/suggestions through this survey link.
- Ensure you provide your name and a contact telephone number.
- Identify the policy by number, title, and procedural sections you are submitting comments/suggestions about.
Disclaimer: If your name and contact information are not supplied, your comments and/or suggestions may not be subject to review and consideration.
Policies for Preview
- 13.4 Use of Mechanical Restraints for Youth Committed Delinquent
- Work Aid-Use of Mechanical Restraint: Monitoring and Documentation Requirements
- 13.11 Trial Home Visit and Aftercare Requirements for Delinquent Youth
- 19.7 Transitioning DCS Youth with Serious Psychiatric Disorders into Adult Behavioral/Mental Health Services
- 27.21 Contraband Collection and Disposition
- Engaging Parents and Other Involved Adults: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
This Page Last Updated: November 25, 2019 at 2:06 PM