Foster Parent Online Verification
The Tennessee Department of Children’s Services Foster Parent Verification web portal makes verifying easy.
Using the online service is simple.
When you log in, the system knows you and shows you the children for which you verify; you only have to enter dates and submit.
The online system also allows you to request a replacement PIN, which is mailed to you.
You will access the online service with the same information that you use for the phone in system.
How it works
- Click on the verification portal.
- Enter Resource Parent SSN and PIN to begin.
- When the verification page loads, enter start and end dates. The dates must be within the same calendar month and for one pay period at a time.
- You should only enter dates that the child was actually in your home. It is okay to leave a row blank.
- Review the dates for accuracy.
- Submit the information.
If submit is successful, you will be taken to a confirmation page and you are done. Print this page and keep it until you receive your payment for this verification.
Note: If any rows were left blank, you can log back in at any time during the 2 day window and verify these. Rows that were submitted should no longer be displayed.
If you have questions or need support please contact your regional foster parent support worker.