Media Guidelines For The Funeral Of Debra Johnson
NASHVILLE – The funeral for Debra Johnson will be held Friday, August 16, 2019 at The Temple Church 3810 Kings Lane, Nashville, Tennessee. Media will be allowed on the property. Below we’ve outlined the Media guidelines for the day and ask that you govern yourselves accordingly:
1. WTVF NewsChannel 5 is the pool camera.
2. The Temple Church will stream the service.
3. You MUST RSVP by 5:00 PM today to Faith Seifuddin at Faith.Seifuddin@tn.gov if you plan on attending and indicate if you’ll be bringing a live truck.
4. Media is allowed on-site starting at 8:45 AM and MUST be on-site by 9:00 AM.
5. Media will be allowed to plug into the live stream.
6. There is a media staging area, on the west side of the church and there will be members of the TDOC Communications team on-site as points of contact.
7. Media is allowed at the gravesite after the funeral in the staging area. If you plan to have an aircraft flying over the cemetery, please coordinate with THP as to not delay the scheduled flyover. *THP-Lt. Travis Plotzer (615) 815-6494.
8. The Temple Church parking lot will not be open for morning show live shots.