Media Guidelines For TPFW
· Media wishing to be in the Tennessee Prison for Women (TPFW) parking lot can do so beginning at 11:30 a.m. until 6:15 p.m.
· News media will be allowed in the following specific location:
o News vehicles can park in the parking lot and can shoot toward the building for a live back drop.
· The roadways on or adjacent to state property will be kept clear of people and vehicles. There will be no taping or broadcasts from other TDOC sites in the area.
· Media must check in on site with Faith Seifuddin. Faith can be reached at 629-395-0360.
· All media must present appropriate credentials and a photo ID to be admitted to be allowed to stay on property.
· Media representatives will be restricted to the designated media area while in the TPFW parking lot. Individuals are not to cross any open areas beyond the parking lot.
· Members of the media may leave and return to the TPFW parking lot between 11:30 a.m. and 6:15 p.m. as needed; however we ask that such trips are kept to an absolute minimum.
· All media must leave the premises no later than 6:15 p.m. on Monday, January 7, 2019. No live-shots will be permitted on property after this time.
· Media may not interview any staff of the department regarding clemency.
· Only the TDOC Director of Communications and/or designee can answer questions. No media calls to the prison will be answered.
· Media are not to interview any witnesses on the premises regarding clemency.
· Violations of these guidelines may result in the revocation of privileges.
· Finally, please note that smoking is not allowed on any TDOC prison property. Violating this rule will result in you being asked to leave the premises.
Note: These guidelines are subject to modification in response to changing circumstances.