Obion River WMA - Maness Swamp Hunting Unit
Contact: Larry Armstrong 731-749-5587, Larry.Armstrong@tn.gov
A hand-held drawing for youth waterfowl blind sites will be held on Jan. 28, 2019 at 6pm at the Old Kenton Gym, 206 West College St., Kenton, TN 38233.
The following sites will be available in the draw.
Obion River WMA-Maness Hunting Unit
1) Site MS1 Feb. 2 6) Site MS1 Feb. 9
2) Site MS2 Feb. 2 7) Site MS2 Feb. 9
3) Site MS3 Feb. 2 8) Site MS3 Feb. 9
4) Site MS4 Feb. 2 9) Site MS4 Feb. 9
5) Site MS5 Feb. 2 10) Site MS5 Feb. 9
Only youth hunters from 6-16 years of age may participate in the drawing.
Only youth hunters from 6-16 years of age may harvest waterfowl on the Youth Waterfowl hunting days. Non-hunting adults at least 21 years of age shall accompany the youth hunters and must remain in a position to take immediate control of the hunting device. Adults accompanying the youth shall not hunt during these youth waterfowl hunts.
- Dove Hunting
- Sandhill Crane Hunting
- Webless Migratory Birds Hunting
- Apply for a Quota Hunt
- Bogota & Thorny Cypress WMA Waterfowl Pool Drawings
- Chickamauga Waterfowl Blind Drawings
- Meeman Shelby Forest WMA Waterfowl Drawings
- White Oak- Lebanon Pond Area
- WMA Waterfowl Blind Reservation Application
- Gooch Unit E - Hand Held Draw Site
- Obion River Maness Swamp Hunting Unit - Hand Held Draw Site
- Tennessee Waterfowl Guide
Location: NORTH OF STATE HWY. 445, BORDERED BY THE SOUTH FORK AND MIDDLE FORK OF THE OBION RIVERS AS MARKED.
Waterfowl - Waterfowl Hunting will be allocated by hand held weekly drawings for 3 day hunts (Friday - Sunday) and Opening weekend(s).
The drawings will be held on the Monday prior to the hunt at 6:00 pm at the Kenton Gym, 206 West College St., Kenton, TN 38233. Hunting will only be allowed from designated locations.
Waterfowl hunting closes at 3:00 pm except that last day of the late waterfowl season(s) and youth season(s)when hunting ends at sunset. Closed to all activities five days before each opening of the late duck season. All hunting other than waterfowl is prohibited during the late duck seasons. No waterfowl hunters permitted on Unit or Access area from two hours after legal shooting hours have ended until 4 a.m. the following day during the late duck season.