Gooch Unit E Computerized Waterfowl Drawing
- Dove Hunting
- Sandhill Crane Hunting
- Webless Migratory Birds Hunting
- Apply for a Quota Hunt
- Bogota & Thorny Cypress WMA Waterfowl Pool Drawings
- Chickamauga Waterfowl Blind Drawings
- Meeman Shelby Forest WMA Waterfowl Drawings
- White Oak- Lebanon Pond Area
- WMA Waterfowl Blind Reservation Application
- Obion River Maness Swamp Hunting Unit - Hand Held Draw Site
- Tennessee Waterfowl Guide
Special Rules & Regulations
- All hunters must possess:
- A valid blind conformation number issued by TWRA or be accompanied by a hunter that has a valid confirmation number
- A picture identification
- All appropriate license and permits
Any violation of rules and regulations will result in prosecution and cancelation of the hunt.
Hunters selected for a site may bring up to four additional hunters. No more than five hunters per site. No site may be hunted unless a hunter selected for that assigned site and date is present. We highly recommend everyone to plan a scouting trip prior to sunset Nov. 19 to familiarize yourself with your site. The area will be closed to all activities after this date. When it reopens only the hunters drawn for that time frame and their party is allowed on the area.
A GPS will help in finding and marking a trail to your site. A boat is required to hunt all sites. No walk-in sites. You may use two boats during your hunt; however, both must be within 5 ft. of the site marker. The other option is to hunt from one boat and hide the other off-site as long as it does not disturb another hunting party. Decoys can be left out during the hunt period and picked up on the last day of the hunt; however, all boats and blind materials must be removed daily. Waterfowl hunting ends at 3:00 p.m. each day of the hunt except for the last day of the first and second segment of late waterfowl season.