Learning and Training – Care Coordination Tool
Explore some of the learning materials below to learn more about the Care Coordination Tool and the PCMH and Tennessee Health Link programs. These materials are mainly intended to walk you through some common tasks in the CCT, highlight aspects of the CCT that can be used to support some of your organization’s standard processes, teach you some key “clicks and tricks” for navigating the CCT, and more!
Additionally, check out our YouTube channel for additional videos on using the CCT and about the PCMH and Tennessee Health Link programs!
How Organizations Use the CCT
Quick Reference Guides for Common Tasks
- Logging in & getting started
- How to identify members by subcategories
- How to return to your member search results without losing your filter settings
- Finding a member's immunization records
- How to find an individual member's gaps in care
- How to view your organization's Quality Measures performance
- How to create a daily or weekly ADT report
- How to add follow up notes to members on your ADT search list
- How to identify frequent ER utilizers
- How to view member's claim-based meds, diagnoses, & claims
- How to identify newly attributed members
- How to assign a member to a care coordinator
- Logging in & getting started for MTM users
- How to identify MTM-eligible members by subcategories
- How to initiate a CMR/TMR for MTM members
- How to log and/or access General Encounter details for MTM members
- How to view manual and claims based medications for MTM members
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Navigating the CCT – Videos and Guides
Please visit our YouTube channel to find overview videos of core concepts such as
- Quality measures,
- The Member Panel
- CMRs, and more.
Our channel is regularly updated with new content, so check back often.
If you want more details about the PCMH or Tennessee Health Link programs, please visit our Primary Care Transformation website. For more information on payment reform in Tennessee, please visit our Tennessee Health Care Innovation Initiative website.