Learning and Training – Care Coordination Tool
Explore some of the learning materials below to learn more about the Care Coordination Tool and the PCMH and Tennessee Health Link programs. These materials are mainly intended to walk you through some common tasks in the CCT, highlight aspects of the CCT that can be used to support some of your organization’s standard processes, teach you some key “clicks and tricks” for navigating the CCT, and more!
Additionally, check out our YouTube channel for additional videos on using the CCT and about the PCMH and Tennessee Health Link programs!
As always, contact us if you have specific questions!
How Organizations Use the CCT
Quick Reference Guides for Common Tasks
- Gaining access to the CCT
- Logging in to the CCT
- How to add columns to the My Members panel
- How to find an individual member’s gaps in care
- How to export data from the CCT
- How to Assign a Member to a Care Coordinator
- How to Identify New THL Members
- How to View a Member’s Claim-Based Medications, Diagnoses, and Claims
- How to Create a Daily or Weekly ADT Report
- How to View Member’s ADT Visits in the past 90 days
- How to Identify Members According to Disease
Process-Oriented CCT Modules
- The CCT and Patient Planning
- The CCT and Member Outreach
- The CCT and Quality Measure Management
- The CCT and Using Your Data
Navigating the CCT – Videos and Guides
- Assigning a Care Member in the CCT
- Export to Excel from My Members
- Risk Stratification in My Members
- Finding Claims Based Medication Information
- Using Global Search Parameters in My Members
- Finding Dual Program Members Information
- Care Coordination Tool Training Frequently Asked Questions
- CCT Issue Guidelines
- CDPS Risk Adjustment Presentation
If you want more details about the PCMH or Tennessee Health Link programs, please visit our Primary Care Transformation website. For more information on payment reform in Tennessee, please visit our Tennessee Health Care Innovation Initiative website.