Covington Driver Services Center
To make an appointment for a non-commercial road skills test, please click Online Driver Services or call 866-849-3548.
220 Highway 51 N., Suite 1
Covington, TN 38019
Days and Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
NOTE: Before proceeding to a Driver Services Center, be sure to review Closure Advisories for the latest updates.
IMPORTANT: Closing times listed do not always reflect applicants will be accepted up to that time. It may be necessary to cease taking applicants earlier in order to complete processing by the end of the business day. For example: A Driver Services Center closing time may be listed as 5:00 p.m. but taking applicants may be stopped at 3:00 p.m. in order to process applicants by 5:00 p.m.
Fax: (901) 475-2532
Full Driver Services Center, Original Handgun Permit, Driving Records (MVR)
From Downtown Memphis
Go east on I-40 (towards Nashville) for approximately 4 miles. Turn left at Exit 2A (towards Millington) onto Highway 51 traveling north. Follow Hwy 51 approximately 35 miles. Upon reaching Covington city limit sign, go through 4 traffic lights. The Driver Services Center will be on the right about 2/10 of a mile after the 4th traffic light.
(Note: This map is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risks of use. Mapquest and its suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.)
Closest Alternative Services Locations
(Click County for Detailed Location Information and Services Offered)
- Oakland Driver Services Center - 160 Beau Tisdale Drive, Oakland
- Brownsville/Haywood County Clerk - Duplicates and Renewals of Non-Commercial Driver Licenses Only
- Memphis/East Shelby Dr. Driver Services and Reinstatement Center - 3200 East Shelby Drive, Memphis
- Millington Driver Services Center - 5019 W. Union Road, Millington
- Memphis/Summer Avenue Driver Services and Reinstatement Center - 5266 Summer Avenue, Suite 75, Memphis
- Memphis/Shelby County Clerk - Duplicates and Renewals of Non-Commercial Driver Licenses Only
Surrounding Counties Without a Full
- Haywood County (County Clerk Only)