Family Planning Services
Confidential clinical services are offered in all 95 counties across the state at each of the local health departments.
- Check-ups for men and women
- Birth control information and supplies
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Basic infertility services
- Reproductive life planning
- Preconception counseling
- Screening for sexually transmitted infections HIV
- Referral to other health and social services
Who Can Access Services?
Any teen or adult, no matter their race, sexual or orientation, income, insurance status or residency status can go to a family planning clinic.
Cost of Services
- Fees are based on household income on a sliding fee scale
- No one is ever turned away due to inability to pay
To schuedule an appointment, contact your local health department.