About Family Planning Services
Confidential clinical services are offered in all 95 counties across the state at each of the local health departments.
- Basic Infertility Services
- Birth Control Information and Supplies
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Screenings
- Check-ups for Men and Women
- Emergency Contraception
- Pre-Pregnancy Counseling
- Pregnancy Testing and Counseling
- Referral to Other Health and Social Services
- Reproductive Life Planning
- Screening for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) including HIV, Hepatitis C, and Syphilis
- Telehealth Option
Any teen or adult, regardless of residency, insurance status or income can receive services at a family planning clinic.
- Fees are based on household income on a sliding fee scale
- No one is ever turned away due to inability to pay
Call 1-833-690-0223 or your Local Health Department to schedule a convenient telehealth appointment.