The Living Well with Chronic Conditions, Take Charge of Your Diabetes and Cancer: Thriving and Surviving Self-Management programs are licensed programs of the Self-Management Resource Center .
For complete information about licensing, applications, policies and fee schedules, go to the Self-Management Resource Center (SMRC).
Overview of Requirements and Fees
· The Chronic Disease Self-Management Program (CDSMP) is a licensed program of the Self-Management Resource Center, and the Self-Management Resource Center retains ownership of the copyright to the program.
· Leaders agree that they will not alter the program.
· Agencies or organizations offering CDSMP must obtain a license before being trained.
· A 3-year multi-program license from Self-Management Resource Center is $1500 for organizations that will offer up to 100 workshops and six leader trainings per year.
· For those who find the licensing fee to be a barrier, there are two options:
1. Organizations can e-mail the Self-Management Resource Center at
email@example.com to request a reduced license fee, or
2. They can work with another organization that is already licensed.
Licensed Tennessee Organizations
Get more information about organizations in Tennessee currently licensed to offer the Self-Management Resource Center Programs at the Self-Management Resource Center website.
Self-Management Resource Center Listing of Licensed Organizations
Get more information about organizations currently licensed to offer Self-Management Programs. The directory is run by the Evidence Based Leadership Council (EBLC). The webpage is Chronic Disease and Medication Management. Search by zip code to find the self-management program nearest you. The directory includes both U.S. and international programs.