Marketing and Other Resources
The Tennessee Cancer: Thriving and Surviving program has developed a statewide brand for Cancer which:
- Allows for better national recognition of the program
- Uses materials (similar to other states) developed by the Tennessee Department of Health
- Cancer: Thriving and Surviving (pdf)
Some organizations have used the logo, images, or tagline in their publications. Click on the links below to view examples of what this looks like.
CDSMP and Cancer Self-Management Program (CTS) Cross-training
Cancer: Thriving and Surviving News Article and Radio Ads
University of Tennessee-Extension’s website provides many resources and marketing materials that can be adapted for each program at https://ag.tennessee.edu/fcs/Pages/Health/ChronicConditions.aspx.
- Go to Tn.gov/health/health-program-areas/tccc for more information concerning the state’s Comprehensive Cancer Control Program, its mission, goals and contact information.
- Go to TNCancerCoalition.org for information concerning the state cancer plan for 2013 – 2017.