The Living Well with Chronic Conditions, Take Charge of Your Diabetes and Cancer: Thriving and Surviving Self-Management programs are licensed programs of Stanford University's Patient Education Research Center(http://patienteducation.stanford.edu).
For complete information about licensing, fee schedules, and the Stanford University license application, see: Licensing Requirements from Stanford. (http://patienteducation.stanford.edu/licensing).
Overview of Requirements and Fees
- The Cancer: Thriving and Surviving Self-Management Program (CTS) is a licensed program of Stanford University, and Stanford retains ownership of the copyright to the program.
- Leaders agree that they will not alter the program.
- Agencies or organizations offering the Cancer: Thriving and Surviving program must obtain a license before being trained.
- 3-year multi-program license from Stanford is $2500 for organizations that will offer up to 165 workshops and eight leader trainings per year.
- For those who find the licensing fee to be a barrier, there are two options:
- Organizations can e-mail Stanford to request a reduced license fee, or
- They can work with another organization that is already licensed.
Licensed Tennessee Organizations
- Get more information about organizations in Tennessee currently licensed to offer Stanford Self-Management Programs at http://patienteducation.stanford.edu/organ.
Stanford Listing of Licensed Organizations
Get more information about organizations currently licensed to offer Self-Management Programs:
- Organizations licensed to offer Living Well with Chronic Conditions Self-Management Program (http://patienteducation.stanford.edu/organ/cdsitestennessee.html)
- Organizations licensed to offer the Take Charge of Your Diabetes Self-Management Program(http://patienteducation.stanford.edu/organ/dsmsitestennessee.html)