West Tennessee Division Coordinator of Relief Funding Oversight
Vacant, Director of Relief Funding, Division of Federal Programs and Oversight
The Coordinator Team of Relief Funding Oversight will support all of the relief funding workstreams in FPO. These workstream include the responsibilities of funding applications, required monitoring, federal data reporting, district technical assistance, and support for relief funding.
Specific Position Responsibilities:
· Training of state, district, and school staff on Relief Funding initiatives.
· Review of the district’s funding applications and revisions for relief funding applications and grant requirements.
· Management of data collection to meet required state and federal data reporting requirements for relief grants
· Development and facilitation of multiple levels of training on relief requirements and expectations for school districts and other stakeholders
· General training and meeting facilitation
· Other duties as assigned
· Master’s degree (minimum) in relevant field
· Five years of experience with federal grants
· Three years of experience with grant management
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – proficiency with Excel and Word required
· Supervisory experience/skills
· Effective organizational and communication skills (oral and written)
Please send resume, cover letter, and three professional references to: email@example.com.