TNReady Social Studies
- The social students assessments in grades 6 through 8 will assess the current Tennessee Academic Standards for social studies, which require students to demonstrate historical awareness, geographical understanding, and the ability to analyze primary source documents
- For high school students, the U.S. History/Geography assessment, which is the only End-of-Course exam in social studies, students will be assessed on the current Tennessee Academic Standards and required to demonstrate a deep understanding of civics, economics, geography within the context of U.S. History with special attention to Tennessee connections.
- The test will consist of three subparts (50 minutes, 45 minutes, and 45 minutes).
- The test will including a written response item, which will require students to provide a response to a prompt with the use of several sources, as well as multiple choice and multiple select items.
The file below contains questions from previous TNReady assessments.
- EOC U.S. History Item Release, 2017-18
- Grades 6-8 Social Studies, Item Release, 2017-18
- U.S. History Item Release, Spring 2017