TNReady Social Studies
- The social studies assessments in grades 6 through 8 will assess the current Tennessee Academic Standards for social studies, which require students to demonstrate historical awareness, geographical understanding, and the ability to analyze primary source documents.
- For high school students, the U.S. History/Geography assessment, which is the only End-of-Course exam in social studies, students will be assessed on the current Tennessee Academic Standards and required to demonstrate a deep understanding of civics, culture, economics, and geography within the context of U.S. History /Geography with special attention to Tennessee connections.
The file below contains questions from previous TNReady assessments.
- EOC U.S. History Item Release, 2017-18
- Grades 6-8 Social Studies, Item Release, 2017-18
- U.S. History Item Release, Spring 2017