FO205 ICS 300
This course is designed for those emergency response personnel who would function in a Command or General Staff position during a large, complex incident or event. Or those personnel who are or would likely be part of a local or regional Incident Management Team during a major incident, whether single agency, multi-agency, or Unified Command.
- $51.00 (For members of a recognized Fire Department)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and group pricing.
ICS 100, 200
Must be 18 years of age.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- Students will be able to describe how the NIMS Command and Management component supports the management of expanding incidents.
- Students will be able to describe the incident/event management process for supervisors and expanding incidents as prescribed by the Incident Command System.
- Students will be able to implement the incident management process on a simulated expanding incident.
- Students will develop an Incident Action Plan for a simulated incident.