CB200-01 Introduction to the 2012 International Building Codes (14)
This course familiarizes the student with the 2012 International Building Code. Particular emphasis is placed on the allowable areas, the new fire protection requirements, and means of egress.
- $118.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
International Building Code (2012 ed.)
- To provide the student with an understanding of the meaning, format, and principles in the 2012 International Building Code.
- To understand the allowable height and area requirements (with modifications).
- To learn the requirements for fire-rated construction
- Fire protection system requirements
- Overview of Means of Egress
- Understand the requirements for commonly encountered building materials.
- Obtain a general understanding of the passages in the 2012 IBC.