Other ResourcesTennessee State Board of Accountancy
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy - NASBA NASBA is the membership organization that all state boards work through to bring about uniformity and ease of licensure.
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants - TSCPA The TSCPA is a professional association of Tennessee CPAs, it is not a regulatory authority and membership does not provide a CPA certificate or a permit to practice.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - AICPA The AICPA is the national organization of CPAs, it is not a regulatory authority and membership does not provide a CPA certificate or a permit to practice.
- Tennessee Secretary of States Office Tennessee Secretary of States Office provides useful information, including the Rules of the Tennessee State Board of Accountancy.
- LexisNexis Legal Resources - Tennessee Code Annotated.
- Tennessee Department of Revenue The Tennessee Department of Revenue is a separate entity from the Tennessee State Board of Accountancy, but may charge a tax on your professional license held with this and/or other Boards.
- Division of Consumer Affairs The Division of Consumer Affairs seeks to serve and protect the public from deceptive business practices.
View the contact information and statutes for the State Board of Accountancy in each of the 55 jurisdictions.