Working Facility Cover
|Livestock Minimum Requirements||Certifications||Lifetime Limit|
|Cattle - 30 Head
Goats/Sheep - 50 Head
|BQA – Beef and Dairy
||One (1) Reimbursement|
|$3,500 Maximum Reimbursement|
|Standard 35% Cost Share / Max $2 per sq. ft. | Master 50% Cost Share / Max $3 per sq. ft.|
|Head of livestock = maximum number of single type, regardless of sex or age, at one time during the last 12 months.
Goats/Sheep can be combined to meet minimum number requirement.
1. Working Facility Cover – use of structure is for covering existing livestock working equipment only
• New structures or additions to existing structures
° Minimum size of 480 square feet and minimum width of 16 ft.
° Minimum eave height – 10 ft. high clearance
° Minimum of two openings for livestock access/movement
° Minimum setup of equipment under cover includes squeeze chute, alley, and crowding system area; working equipment must be installed at time of reimbursement; not eligible – livestock equipment
° Roof material – metal or polymer coated fabric
° Sides/walls (optional) – metal or wood
° Labor for construction of Working Facility Cover only; not eligible – labor provided by applicant
♦ ♦ Working equipment must be arranged in a functional layout at the time of reimbursement
♦ ♦ Minimum setup of equipment under cover includes squeeze chute, alley, and crowding system area
♦ ♦ Livestock equipment is not eligible for reimbursement
Reimbursement Maximums per Square Foot
Approvals will be allocated for the maximum amount of $3,500. Reimbursements will be based on finished project up to maximum per square foot.
1. 35% Cost Share - Standard Producer / $2.00/sq. ft. max. reimbursement / Total not to exceed $3,500
2. 50% Cost Share - Master Producer / $3.00/sq. ft. max. reimbursement / Total not to exceed $3,500
1. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that their project is eligible and meets all TAEP criteria.
|Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.|