|Livestock/Acreage Minimum Requirements||Certifications||Lifetime Limit|
|Cattle - 30 Head
Goats/Sheep - 50 Head
Hay - 100 Acres in Production
|BQA – Beef and Dairy
||Three (3) Reimbursements|
|$7,500 Maximum Reimbursement|
|Standard 35% Cost Share / Max $2 per sq. ft. | Master 50% Cost Share / Max $3 per sq. ft.|
|Head of livestock = maximum number of single type, regardless of sex or age, at one time during the last 12 months.
Goats/Sheep can be combined to meet minimum number requirement.
1. Hay Storage – use of structure is for storing of hay only
• New structures or additions to existing structures
° Minimum size of 900 sq. ft. for new structures; loft or 2nd level not considered in total sq. ft. of structure
° Minimum eave height – 14 ft. high clearance for new structures and additions
° At least one side/end must be completely open
° Roof material – metal or polymer coated fabric
° Sides/walls (optional) – metal or wood; at least one side/end must be completely open
° Labor for construction of Hay Storage only; not eligible – labor provided by applicant
Reimbursement Maximums per Square Foot
Approvals will be allocated for the maximum amount of $7,500. Reimbursements will be based on finished project up to maximum per square foot. Examples of how to calculate reimbursement amount will be included in reimbursement packet.
1. 35% Cost Share - Standard Producer / $2.00/sq. ft. max. reimbursement / Total reimbursement not to exceed $7,500
2. 50% Cost Share - Master Producer / $3.00/sq. ft. max. reimbursement / Total reimbursement not to exceed $7,500
1. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that their project is eligible and meets all TAEP criteria.
|Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.|