Producer Diversification Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for TAEP cost share, applicant must:
- Be a citizen of the United States of America or lawfully present in the United States.
- Be an individual Tennessee resident operating a farm located in Tennessee.
- Be at least 18 years old during the application period.
- Have a working farm/existing agricultural operation in order to be competitive.
- Have filed a Federal IRS Schedule F (Form 1040), Profit or Loss from Farming, within the last two years (2017 or 2018).
Applicant will not be required to submit a copy of their Schedule F at the time of application. However, applicants may be asked to submit a copy of their Schedule F prior to TAEP approval to verify their farming operation. If your operation does not file a Schedule F, please contact TAEP about alternate documentation to verify farming status.
Certifications, permits and other priority requirements as specified by program must be completed by the applicant. No substitutions allowed.