FF113 ISO and Tanker Operations
The course covers the Insurance Service Office (ISO) grading schedule and requirements for tanker shuttle water supply, water supply calculations, basic tanker operations, and water shuttling. Both classroom and practical hands-on training are incorporated in the course.
- $51 per student on campus
- $750 flat rate off campus
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- NFPA Compliant Protective Firefighting Clothing
- Student will have a general understanding of fire department hydraulics.
- Students will show proficiency in the operation of a field site.
- Students will show proficiency in the operation of a dump site.
This course requires a high degree of physical exertion