FA110 - Aerial Apparatus Strategy & Tactics
This course covers strategies and tactics for the Aerial Apparatus Driver/Operator. This lesson covers the four major operational strategies for the aerial apparatus, including rescue, exposure protection, ventilation, and elevated fire attack.
- $133 per student on campus
- $2,000 flat rate off campus
Must be 18 years of age.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- NFPA Compliant Structural Firefighting Clothing
- Student will know how to identify the victim removal priorities for aerial device rescues.
- Students will be able to use aerial apparatus for below grade operations.
- Students will be able to operate elevated master streams.