Skip to Main Content

Types of Licenses

Tennessee Board of Architectural and Engineering Examiners

Note: You may fill out forms and applications online, but the application has to be printed because it must be signed and notarized.

Note: Tennessee does not grant temporary licenses. You must be registered prior to the offering or rendering of professional architectural services.

Fees Notice: Before submitting any application, be sure you have met the minimum education and experience requirements for registration, because application fees are not refundable.