Training and News
In the Training and News section, readers can:
- Learn more information about and apply for the Council's leadership training programs like Partners in Policymaking
- Find topics that Council staff can offer trainings or presentations on for your meetings or organizations, free of charge
- Apply for our Scholarship Fund (formerly called "Stipend Fund" or "Education Travel Fund"), which provides financial support to individuals with disabilities and families to attend disability meetings, conferences and trainings and also provides support to organizations hosting disability conferences
- Read our Council's special reports on disability issues.
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter or our free magazine "Breaking Ground"
Feb. 2018 Partners in Policymaking legislative activity