Apply Online for our Scholarship Fund
Since 1995, the Council has used its Scholarship Fund (formerly known as our "Stipend Fund" and "Education Travel Fund") to assist Tennesseans with disabilities and their families to attend disability-related meetings, conferences and trainings held in Tennessee and across the United States. The fund also provides stipends to support conferences in Tennessee, and the mission and priorities of the Council.
Learn more about the program here and please share this information with others! Here's a flier you can print and download.
Applicants who fall into one of the below groups may be given priority for funds:
- First time applicants
- Individuals from diverse backgrounds
- First-time attendees at an event
- Self-advocacy conferences
- Conferences not previously supported
- Events supporting Council priorities (leadership development; impacting policy and practice; and informing and educating stakeholders)