Special Hiring Events
Upcoming: Rapid Hire Event!
The Tennessee Department of Environment & Conservation is hosting a Rapid Hire Event from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. CDT at the Nashville Environmental Field Office, 711 R.S. Goss Blvd on Friday, June 2, 2023.
The department will be hiring for the following positions:
- Accountant 2
- Accountant 3
- Administrative Services Assistant 2 - Central Office
- Administrative Services Assistant 2 - State Revolving Fund
- Grants Analyst 3
- TDEC Environmental Consultant 1 - Compliance
- TDEC Environmental Protection Specialist 1 - Water-based
- TDEC Environment Scientist 2
- TDEC Environmental Scientist 3
- TDEC Environmental Technician
- TDEC Senior Environment Technician
Stop by for an interview any time from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.CDT on Friday, June 2, 2023. Applicants can schedule an interview through Formstack, but walk-ins are welcome! If you have a current résumé, please bring it.
Interviews will be located at:
Nashville Environmental Field Office
711 R.S. Goss Blvd.