Join our Faith-Based Recovery Network
New initiative offers framework for Tennessee Faith-Based organizations to join our recovery network.
It’s an opportunity for places of worship and fellowship to support and strengthen families in their communities by offering recovery programs to help individuals beat their addictions.
The department’s Division of Substance Abuse Services is actively engaging faith communities and organizations as a means of increasing outreach, educational activities, access, and visibility to people seeking substance abuse services.
Our growing recovery community is seeking new partners who are open to:
- Viewing addiction as a treatable disease, not just a moral issue
- Embracing and supporting people in recovery and walking with them on their journey
- Having a visible outreach in the community
- Having spiritual/pastoral support
- Disseminating Information
- Having or hosting recovery support groups
Click to learn about the Faith-Based Recovery Network Certification process.
For more information, please contact the regional director in your area:
State Director of Faith-Based Initiatives