Forensic & Juvenile Court Services
The Office of Forensic & Juvenile Court Services provides oversight and has responsibility for the adult and juvenile forensic services through:
- Development and monitoring performance standards for inpatient and outpatient adult and juvenile services
- Consultation to outpatient and inpatient providers of forensic services and for court officers
- Conducting training for certification for professionals providing forensic evaluations
- Development of annual forensic certification renewal training
- Oversight of contractual agreements with outpatient providers of forensic services
- Oversight of billing and payment requests from inpatient and outpatient forensic service providers
- Data analysis for trends in the provision of forensic and juvenile court evaluations
Additional information about Forensic and Juvenile Court Services can be found on the links to the left.
For more information, contact:
Jeff Feix, Ph.D.
Director of Forensic and Juvenile Court Services
Dept. of Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services