Early Connections Network for Children with Emotional and Behavioral Needs
The Early Connections Network (ECN) is a System of Care for very young children (ages 0-5) with social, emotional, and behavioral needs and for their families. ECN brings together families, caregivers, teachers, providers, governmental agencies, and natural supports to improve access to quality care for those with mental health challenges and to prepare children for school and for life. ECN also works with the children and families of military service members and veterans.
- Reside in Cheatham, Robertson, Dickson, Sumner or Montgomery County, Tennessee, or the Ft. Campbell Army Post
- Be between the ages of birth (0) and five (5) at the time of enrollment
- For children three (3) years of age or younger, have significant behavioral or relational symptoms.
- For children, ages four (4) or five (5), have social, emotional, or behavioral problems.
- Have impaired functioning at home, in school, or in the community so that he/she requires involvement in two or more agencies in the early childhood arena such as early childhood services offered by childcare centers, early childhood education, pediatric care, Tennessee Early Intervention System, Head Start, or family mental health
- Be at risk of placement to a higher level of care, such as inpatient hospitalization, residential treatment, or state’s custody for treatment
- Have a parent or caregiver willing to participate in the care coordination to maintain the child at home and in the community.
Elizabeth Ball, Project Director
Ph: (931) 221-3808
331 Union Street, Suite D
Clarksville, TN 37040