|Livestock/Acreage Minimum Requirements||Certifications||Lifetime Limit|
|Cattle - 30 Head
Goats/Sheep - 50 Head
Hay - 100 Acres in Production
|BQA – Beef and Dairy
||Three (3) Reimbursements|
|$6,000 Maximum Reimbursement|
|Standard 35% Cost Share | Master 50% Cost Share|
|Head of livestock = maximum number of single type, regardless of sex or age, at one time during the last 12 months.
Goats/Sheep can be combined to meet minimum head requirement.
Hay Acreage = 100 acres in production; first cutting only
Lifetime Limit = refers to the number of allowed reimbursements.
1. Hay Storage – use of structure is for storing of hay only
• New structures or additions to existing structures
— Minimum size of 900 sq. ft. for new structures; loft or 2nd level not considered in total sq. ft. of structure
— Minimum eave height – 14 ft. high clearance for new structures and additions
— Roof material – metal or polymer coated fabric
— Sides/walls (optional) – metal or wood
° at least one side/end must be completely open; not eligible - completely enclosed buildings
— Labor for construction of Hay Storage only; not eligible – labor provided by applicant
1. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure their project is eligible and meets all TAEP criteria.
Approvals will be allocated for the maximum amount of $6,000. Reimbursements will be based on finished project up to maximum per square foot. Examples of how to calculate the reimbursement amount will be included in the reimbursement packet.
- 35% Cost Share – Standard Producer $2.00/sq. ft. maximum reimbursement Total reimbursement not to exceed $6,000
- 50% Cost Share – Master Producer $3.00/sq. ft. maximum reimbursement Total reimbursement not to exceed $6,000
|Email email@example.com for additional information.|