Growing and Marketing Wine Grapes in Tennessee
About the Workshop
UT Extension, the Tennessee Department of Agriculture and industry specialists will discuss:
- An overview of the Tennessee grape and wine industry
- Developing opportunities for grape production and winemaking in Tennessee
- Producing grapes in Tennessee
- Understanding the characteristics of wine grape varieties
- Marketing grapes and considerations for post-production
- Grape production costs and budgeting
- Working with wineries to build partnerships and understand the needs of local wineries
Workshop Dates and Locations
Monday, January 27
Tuesday, January 28
Wednesday, January 29
Thursday, February 13
Friday, February 14
9:00 am – 3:30 pm local time.
Check-in will begin at 8:30 am local time.
For more information, click here.