Electronic Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (eCVI)
The Tennessee Department of Agriculture encourages accredited veterinarians to use electronic Certificates of Veterinary Inspections (eCVI) when a CVI is needed for intrastate or interstate movement of animals.
Tennessee Approved Choices:
TN eCVI Fillable PDF Form (for Tennessee veterinarians ONLY)
- Free to TN Accredited Veterinarians
- Request sent to Tennessee State Veterinarian’s office firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Internet service needed
- Generates a PDF Document that can be printed and e-mailed to client
- Window based Program only, CVI must be manually e-mailed to email@example.com.
Download the User Agreement Form (Link), fill it out and return to our office to get started
- Privately owned company providing services
- Fees associated with service
- Internet Services needed
- Website: https://www.globalvetlink.com/
Veterinary Services Process Streamlining (VSPS)
- Free web-based CVI option developed and administered by USDA/APHIS
- Approved for use in all States
- Requires Level 2 eAuthentication with USDA. eAuthentication is a registration process that enables users to securely access USDA Web applications and services via the Internet
- Also offers an online EIA (Coggins) submission form
- VSPS issued eCVIs are limited for use in the following species: alpaca, bison, bovine, caprine, cervidae, equine, llama, ovine, and porcine.
- For more information on VSPS, check out the website: https://vsapps.aphis.usda.gov/vsps/