Animal Health Forms and Regulations
For Agricultural Fair Use
Other Forms an Regulations
b. TN Poultry Hatchery and Baby Chick Inspection (008-02-02)
c. Movement and Handling of Livestock at Fairs and Exhibits (008-02-03)
d. Removal of Identification from Livestock (008-02-04)
e. Brucellosis Testing and Quarantine (008-02-05)
f. Swine (008-02-06)
g. Livestock dealers (008-02-08)
h. Livestock markets (008-02-09)
i. Horses and other Equidae (008-02-10)
k. Dogs and Cats (008-02-12)
l. Dog and Cat Dealers (008-02-15)
m. General Poultry Requirements (008-02-16)
- Application for Livestock Dealer License - Any person who buys, receives, or assembles livestock for resale, either for such person's own account or that of another person, must obtain a license. Contact for an application: animal.health@TN.gov - 615-837-5120.
- Brand Registration Application - For registering a livestock brand. Contact for an application: animal.health@TN.gov - 615-837-5120.
- Do I Need a Permit or License to Keep a Wild or Exotic Animal?
- Livestock Market Slaughter Swine Form
- Animal Import/Export Requirements - Requirements may vary from state to state. The USDA website http://www.aphis.usda.gov provides information on each state's requirements. For Tennessee requirements contact the Tennessee Animal Health office at 615-837-5120. For further information, contact the state of destination. Animals exported outside the United States are subject to federal regulations. Contact: USDA, Veterinary Services - 615-781-5310.
- Entry Permits - At present, Tennessee requires pre-entry permit numbers on swine and CWD susceptible cervidae entering the state. Permit numbers may be obtained from the Animal Health office at 615- 837-5120 during regular business hours (8:00-4:30 M-F). Permits for other species are not required.
- Ordering Health Certificate Forms and Coggins Test Forms - These forms are only issued to accredited veterinarians. Contact: Supply Room - 615-837-5231.