Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission: Our Vision, Our Mission, and Our Core Values
To protect the public through regulation, education, and enforcement of Tennessee’s alcoholic beverage laws.
To transform the state’s regulation of the alcoholic beverage industry through technology and innovative leadership.
· Accountability – To accept and expect ownership of actions.
· Collaboration – The commitment to actively engage with others to accomplish our mission and vision.
· Customer focus – To ensure we put our internal and external customers’ needs first.
· Respect – Treat others as you would want to be treated.
· Integrity – Demonstrate honesty, ethical principles, and consistency.
· Innovation – The application of better solutions and commitment to continuous improvement.