Skip to Content

Members / Applicant

  • Co-Payments
  • How do I find out if I am eligible for Tenncare?
  • Covered Services
  • How to file a eligibility appeal?
  • Dental Services
  • How to file a medical appeal?
  • Eligibility
  • Long Term Care
  • Eligibility Categories
  • Managed Care Organizations
  • Español
  • Non-Discrimination
  • How can I get health care if I don't qualify for TennCare?
  • Pharmacy
  • How do I apply for TennCare?
  • What is TennCare?
  • How do I change my health plan?
  • If you need any help with TennCare, call the Tennessee Health Connection for free.
    Their number is 1-855-259-0701.

    For other places you can call for help:

    Reporting changes

    Tell TennCare about changes to your address, family size, or job.

    State law says you must tell us about changes that may affect your TennCare.

    If you have TennCare Medicaid, you must report these changes within 10 days of the change.

    If you have TennCare Standard, you must report these changes within 30 days of the change.

    Call the Tennessee Health Connection right away if:

    • You move.
    • You change jobs.
    • Your family size changes.
    • Your income changes.
    • You get insurance or can get insurance through your job or a family member's job.

    AND, you must give us the proof we need to make the change. The Tennessee Health Connection will tell you the kinds of proof we need. Questions?  Call the Tennessee Health Connection for free at 1-855-259-0701.

    Do you get SSI?

    If so, you must tell the Social Security Administration about your changes too! Do you need the phone number to your local SSA office? Find your local SSA office.

    Or, check the blue pages in your local phone book.

    "Keeping TennCare"

    You must renew your TennCare every year. When it's time for you to renew, you'll get a letter from TennCare that tells you how.

    HIPAA plans

    Do you need a list of companies that sell HIPAA plans?