Junkyard Control Program
James K. Polk Building, Suite 400
505 Deaderick Street
Nashville, Tennessee 37243-0333
Junkyard Control Program Manager
The Beautification Office oversees Federal and State requirements for the screening of legal junkyards and the removal of illegal junkyards adjacent to controlled highways. Statutory information relating to junkyards can be found in Tennessee Code Annotated 54-20-101 et. seq.
For information concerning the Rules and Regulations for Junkyard Control, please contact LaTonja Coates at (615) 532-3459 or fax your inquiries to (615) 532.5995. For all other questions, please contact the appropriate region at the numbers listed below.
- TDOT Headquarters: (615) 532-3459
- Region 1 (Knoxville): (865) 594-4549
- Region 2 (Chattanooga): (423 ) 510-1142
- Region 3 (Nashville): (615) 350-4352
- Region 4 (Memphis): (731) 935-0170