Digital Photo Album Eligibility for Consideration
Step 1 of 3: Read Eligibility for Consideration
- The original photographer must submit the photo. Sending the photo and submission form constitutes your guarantee that you are the sole copyright owner of the image submitted.
- Photo must have been taken of a place or thing in Tennessee, and the subject must fall into one of the existing photo categories.
- Photo content must be appropriate for a public government Web site. TN.gov retains sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content on its Web site.
- Submissions are limited to one photo per photographer per month.
- Photos that contain recognizable people will not be considered.
The photos below contain people, but the people cannot be identified. Neither photo contains recognizable people.
- Image must be natural color - black and white, sepia tone, and duotone images will not be considered.
- Image dimensions must be no smaller than 585 pixels wide by 415 pixels tall.
- Image must be saved in a ".jpg" file format.
Minor digital enhancements are permitted, but images that have been significantly modified or appear unnatural will not be considered. If necessary, images will be sized and optimized for the Web before being placed in the TN.gov Digital Photo Album.
Modifications NOT Permitted:
- Watermarks, signatures, or copyright notices.
- Artistic filters.
- One-step enhancements (e.g., AutoFix, QuickFix, Auto Levels, etc.).
- Corrective functions to improve the natural appearance of the image
Go to Step 2: Read Terms and Conditions