Public Meeting Notice
The Board of Trustees of the College Savings Trust Fund Program (“Board”) will convene on July 18, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. CT in the Executive Conference Room of the State Capitol located at 600 Charlotte Ave, Nashville, Tennessee 37243. The Board will consider the following:
- Minutes from the October 5, 2016 Board meeting;
- The 2017-2018 Weighted Average Tuition for the BEST Prepaid Plan;
- Proposed rules relative to Public Chapter 400 that was enacted during the 110th General Assembly;
- The TNStars College Savings Program;
- The Tennessee Investments Preparing Scholars Program (TIPS); and
- Other business.
This meeting may be conducted permitting participation by electronic or other means of communication pursuant to Tenn. Code Ann. §8-44-108. Please contact the College Savings Trust Board Administrator LaKesha Page at (615) 532-5888 or by email at email@example.com .
Individuals with disabilities who wish to participate in these proceedings and require an accommodation should contact the Board of Trustees of the College Savings Trust Fund Program no less than two (2) days prior to the scheduled meeting date to allow time for the Treasury Department to arrange for an accommodation. You may contact the Board of Trustees of the College Savings Trust Fund Program Staff at Andrew Jackson State Office Building, 15th Floor; 502 Deaderick Street; Nashville, Tennessee 37243 or by phone at (615) 532-5888 or by email to the Board Administrator LaKesha Page at firstname.lastname@example.org.