Victim Services Reporting
Welcome to the OCJP victim services online reporting homepage. There are 3 sections:
II. Outcome reports and
Scroll below for links to these reports. OCJP suggests that you print a copy of the blank report, complete the report by hand, enter the data into the online report, print a copy of the report, submit the report and print a copy of the submission receipt. Data for each report must be entered completely at one time before submitting; you will be unable to save your work.
Don’t forget to print a copy of your report before hitting ‘Submit’ and don’t forget to print a copy of the submission receipt. These two documents should be filed in your grant file for each report submitted.
- FVPSA Annual Output Report - Due online by July 31st
- VOCA Annual Output Report - Due Quarterly in online PMT System. For more information: VOCA Subgrantee Data Report (Output) Webinar
- VOCA Subgrant Award Projection Report (SAR) - Due within 30 days of start date of award and each subsequent project year. For more information: VOCA Subgrant Award Report (SAR) Webinar
- STOP Annual Output Progress Report - Due via email by July 31st Instructions for completing the STOP report.
- SASP Annual Output Progress Report - Due via email by July 31st Instructions for completing the SASP report
- Client Survey Outcome Report - Due online by July 31st
- Domestic Violence Shelter Programs Survey Outcome Report - Due online by July 31st
Domestic violence shelter programs will use this report to submit all survey results from domestic violence clients regardless of the grant type (FVPSA, STOP and/or VOCA).
- Training Survey Outcome Report - Due online by July 31st
Subrecipients that receive funds to pay for professional or allied professional training events will use this report to submit participants’ survey results. This report will be used by subrecipients whose grant is primarily for professional training (ex: Law Enforcement Training Grants)
Subrecipients that have funds in the training line item of the budget to provide training for professionals or allied professionals must also survey training participants and complete this report.
- Project Equipment Summary Report - Due online by July 31st
This report must be completed by any subrecipient that purchased sensitive minor equipment with OCJP grant funds. This report can be found at the OCJP Reporting Homepage or by clicking the link above.
- Annual Program Income Summary Report - Due online by July 15th
Only state and local government agencies are required to complete this report. This report form is completed on a quarterly basis if program income is generated as a direct result of an agency-funded activity. It is due fifteen (15) calendar days after the close of each State fiscal year quarter. All income generated as a direct result of an agency funded project shall be deemed program income and reported via the use of this online form. If no program income is generated, this form may be submitted annually 15 days after the end of the fiscal year or end of the grant period. This report can be found at the OCJP Reporting Homepage or by clicking the link above. The deadline to submit this annual report is July 15th.
This Page Last Updated: April 25, 2016 at 4:08 pm