Vendors & Providers
The support for Tennessee’s Early Intervention System (TEIS) by Vendors continues to be an integral part of our success. TEIS is committed to a family-centered system of early intervention services for eligible infants and toddlers and their families. Additionally, TEIS strives to place eligible infants and toddlers in natural environments for their intervention needs as mandated by CFR Section 303.12 (Natural environment = home and community settings in which children without disabilities may participate.)
If you are interested in being considered as a vendor with the State of Tennessee, please review/complete the referenced material for submission to the Central Reimbursement Office (CRO) of TEIS. Each Authorization to Vendor (AV) form received will be reviewed by the leadership team at the Single Point of Entry (SPOE) office in your agency's area to determine the acceptance of new vendors. For information about providing services, please contact the local SPOE office that serves the county in which your business resides.
Currently, TEIS is only considering additional vendors who provide services in the natural environment.
Central Reimbursement Office (CRO) Procedures
Tennessee's Early Intervention Data System (TEIDS) is the primary component of the billing process. All information for payment must be entered into TEIDS. To gain access into TEIDS, this user form must be submitted to the data manager at the local SPOE that serves the county in which your business resides.
Tennessee's Early Intervention Data System (TEIDS) was developed and is maintained by YahaSoft, Inc.
Please use the examples below for entering information into TEIDS.
All billing, which occurs after an IFSP is written, must be entered into TEIDS. Please review the attached document related to CRO billing procedures.
Additional Policy Memorandums related to payment:
- #06-005 Use of Part C Funds for Payment of Services/TennCare
- #07-009 Updated TEIS Provider In-Network Policy
- #07-010 Use of Part C Funds for Payment of Services/TRICARE
- #07-011 Use of Part C Funds for Payment fo Services/CoverKids
- #07-017 Part C Payment for Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) Services
- #07-018 Policy for Reimbursement of TEIS Interpreting Services
- #08-020 Reimbursement for TEIS "No Shows"
- #08-022 IFSP Planned Service Dates
- #08-028Assistive Technology Service Description
Early Intervention Resource Agency (EIRA): 2015 Meetings
- Jan. 20, 2015, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. CST
- March 16, 2015, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. CST
- July 20, 2015, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. CST
- Oct. 19, 2015, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. CST
Tennessee Early Intervention System Early Intervention Resource Agency Quarterly meeting will be held on Monday, March 16, 2015 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee located at 331 Great Circle Rd, Nashville, TN 37243.