Standards Revisions: Phase II
The State Board of Education approved several new and revised CTE courses for implementation during the 2014-15 school year. A comprehensive list of the Phase II Course Standards changes can be found in the 2014-15 Comprehensive Course List.. Course description documents for each of these individual courses can be found on the appropriate career cluster webpage.
The CTE division will submit additional new and revised courses for first reading by the State Board of Education in October 2014. The course description documents will be linked immediately below upon submission to the State Board of Education.
For questions about any CTE courses or standards, please contact CTE.Questions@tn.gov.
The following resources are provided for each career cluster containing new and/or revised course standards:
- Course Description Documents (includes course standards)
- Phase II Process Overview
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Content Crosswalk
- Equipment List
- Standards Resource List
These resources can be accessed from each career cluster page.
Webinars and Training Resources
- CTE Course Standards Review
- Jan. 22, 2014 ( 33 minutes)
- CTE Director Monthly Webinar on Phase II
- Oct. 28, 2013 (31 minutes)
- ANFR Standards Revisions Webinar
- Oct. 28, 2013 (38 minutes)
- Education & Training and Human Services Standards Revisions Webinar
- Oct. 29, 2013 (29 minutes)
- Phase II: Unpacking CTE Course Standards Presentation and Worksheets
- CTE Standards Revisions: Phase II - State Board of Education Presentation
- CTE Standards Revisions: Phase II Background: this document will explain the background and process of Phase II.
- CTE Standards Revisions: Phase II Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): this document addresses several questions you may receive from teachers and peers.
- CTE Standards Revisions: Phase II Process Overview
- 2014-15 Programs of Study
- 2014-15 Comprehensive Proposed Course List
- CTE Standards Revisions: Phase II Proposed Course Revisions
- CTE Standards Revisions: Phase II Myths vs. Facts
- CTE Standards Revisions: Phase II Timeline and Resources
- 2014-15 Teacher Endorsement and Certification Crosswalk