Jobs & Economic Development
- Annually participate in two of the following events or programs:
- TNECD sponsored conference, workshop or training. Click here for a list of events.
- TNECD Community & Rural Development program(s)
- Submit a Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) application
- Submit a FastTrack application
- Joint Economic & Community Development Board meets statute requirements
- For more information, read Joint Economic & Community Development Boards: A Guide for Future Action PC 1101 – Section 15
- For more information, download the TCA Code 6-58-114.
Fiscal Strength & Efficient Government
- Annual budget adopted on time and filed with the Comptroller’s Office by October 15
- Create/maintain an audit committee. Click here to download How to create and maintain an Audit Committee.
- Review & sign the Fiscal Strength & Efficient Government Annual Confirmation letter. Click here to download the Annual Confirmation letter.
- County commission and county mayor annual review of the debt management policy.
- Annual acknowledgement by county mayor and county commission that an annual cash flow forecast must be prepared and submitted to the Comptroller prior to issuance of debt.
Visit the Department of Safety & Homeland Security for more information.