Direct Support Professionals Association of Tennessee
The Direct Support Professional Association of Tennessee advocates a high standard of care for people with disabilities and encourages training as well as recognition for all direct support personnel. By promoting education and peer connections, we are creating a better caliber work force that will elevate the quality of life for the people we support as well as for ourselves.
- Enhance the status of Direct Support Professionals in Tennessee
- Provide better access for all DSP’s to high quality educational experiences
- Strengthen the working relationships and partnerships between DSP’s, self-advocates, families and others
- Support the development and implementation of career paths for DSP’s
- Promote systems reform and policy initiatives that provide incentives for educational experiences, increased compensation and access to career pathways