Thank you for your interest in working with the Department of Children's Services
For more information about job vacancies at DCS, please visit the Department of Human Resources website. For DCS case manager vacancies and job requirements search "DCS Case Manager" on the DOHR site.
The Department is continuously hiring for the position of DCS Officer in the three DCS Youth Development Centers. For more information on applying for DCS Officer vacancies, please contact the local Human Resources office for each facility:
- Gateway to Independence, Nashville, (615) 532-2017
- Mountain View Youth Development Center, Dandridge, (865) 397-0174, extension 524
- Wilder Youth Development Center, Somerville, (901) 465-7359, extension 279
Tuition Assistance Program
Are you interested in a career in child welfare? The Employee Tuition Assistance Programs of the Tennessee Department of Children's Services intends to:
- Recruit and develop social work students who are committed to working in child welfare into the DCS workforce.
- Promote the professionalization of DCS staff through advanced education.
Please visit the Tuition Assistance page for more information.
Working for DCS
As you consider applying to work at the Department of Children's Services, please consider the department:
Follow the links above to learn more.