In this country, regulation of the securities industry is a shared effort among federal, state, and self-regulatory agencies. The Tennessee Securities Division is responsible for enforcing the Tennessee Securities Act of 1980 and protecting the investors of Tennessee by maintaining the integrity of the securities market. We accomplish this function through the regulation of the securities industry and capital markets of Tennessee. The Division also advocates investor education in the prevention of fraud. Through investor education, citizens can avoid bogus securities scams and keep Tennessee's capital markets viable.
- Alabama Investment Company Barred from Tennessee’s Securities Industry
- Gallatin Company Ordered to Cease & Desist Illegal Sale of Securities
- Retirement Report: July 7th, 2017
- TDCI Shares Consumer Protection Tips for Seniors on World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
- Is Your Investment Professional Safeguarding Your Financial Information?
- TDCI Securities Division Shares Tips on Avoiding Top Investor Threats
- Guide to Protecting Seniors from Financial Exploitation