In this country, regulation of the securities industry is a shared effort among federal, state, and self-regulatory agencies. The Tennessee Securities Division is responsible for enforcing the Tennessee Securities Act of 1980 and protecting the investors of Tennessee by maintaining the integrity of the securities market. We accomplish this function through the regulation of the securities industry and capital markets of Tennessee. The Division also advocates investor education in the prevention of fraud. Through investor education, citizens can avoid bogus securities scams and keep Tennessee's capital markets viable.
- TDCI Fraud Investigators Provide Scam Prevention Education for Seniors
- TDCI: Conduct Research Before Committing to New Investments in 2017
- TDCI Assists FBI in Investigating Chattanooga-based Investor Scheme
- TDCI Securities Division: 18 Disciplinary Actions Taken in 2016
- Collierville Investment Company Ordered to Cease & Desist Illegal Sale of Securities
- NPT Presents Aging Matters | Abuse and Exploitation Panel Discussion
- Professional Privilege Tax Reminder