In this country, regulation of the securities industry is a shared effort among federal, state, and self-regulatory agencies. The Tennessee Securities Division is responsible for enforcing the Tennessee Securities Act of 1980 and protecting the investors of Tennessee by maintaining the integrity of the securities market. We accomplish this function through the regulation of the securities industry and capital markets of Tennessee. The Division also advocates investor education in the prevention of fraud. Through investor education, citizens can avoid bogus securities scams and keep Tennessee's capital markets viable.
- Electronic Signatures & Investment Documents
- Model Act to Protect Seniors [pdf]
- NASAA Launches Senior-Focused Website
- Third-Party Asset Recovery Companies: Are They Advocating for You?
- TDCI Orders Unregistered Securities Firm To Cease and Desist
- TDCI Gives Investors the Do’s and Don’ts About Crowdfunding
- The Next Big Thing [pdf]
- New Invest TN Exemption Rules
- See More