TFO209 - Introduction to Scene Safety Train-the-Trainer
This course is designed to prepare entry-level fire service personnel with an understanding of the dangers associated with emergency operations and method used for scene management and safety. Under the ACI program, the applicant will have completed training or certification that they are seeking to teach; have completed the corresponding Train the Trainer program; and have completed Fire Instructor I or comparable Instructor Methodology training.
- $45.00 (For members of a recognized Fire Department)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Must be 18 years of age.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- Student will be able to identify and analyze the major causes involved in on duty fire fighter fatalities related to health, wellness, fitness, and vehicle operations.
- Student will be able to list guidelines for riding safely on the apparatus.
- Student will be able to explain the importance of personnel accountability.
- Student will be able to complete required TFACA paperwork for the class he/she is teaching.