TFO200 - Introduction to Leadership Train-the-Trainer
This course is designed to provide firefighters and company officers with a better understanding of the principles of leadership and to prepare them for more formal leadership training. Under the ACI program, the applicant will have completed training or certification that they are seeking to teach; have completed the corresponding Train the Trainer program; and have completed Fire Instructor I or comparable Instructor Methodology training.
- $45.00 (For members of a recognized Fire Department)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Must be 18 years of age.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- Student will have a working knowledge of the definition of leadership.
- Student will be able to work through the challenges facing leaders in the Fire Service today.
- Student will have a working knowledge of conflict resolution.
- Student will be able to complete required TFACA paperwork for the class he/she is teaching.